MRClueUin Is On Youtube



Ever read any of my blog articles (anyone?) and started to wonder what I look like? Well now here is your chance to get on the ground floor of an exciting new project. MRClueUin's Vlog is now up and running on Youtube. It started as a fan response to Charles St. Micheal's Vlog show 'Iliketosayfuckalot' and now I'm uploading opinions, poems, and a whole lot more!

So if you ever gave two cents to knowing how I feel about things going on in the world and my own inner world here's your chance! (Come down don't you all rush in at once. Don't want to crash the internet do we? LOL) No seriously, give it a chance and if you like it Click Like and then Subscribe. I'll try not to bug everybody on air to do so but I make no promises. I mean I'd really like it if some people watched. I am a shy person really and this took a lot of courage for me to do this. So Like, Comment, Subscribe, or just come by to watch my new Vlog. MRClueUin is on Youtube!


Comments

Popular Posts