Youhoo! Nathan Over here! ;)

Sorry I haven't been writing in as much. However this isn't really going to be a new article I'm afraid. Just a shout out to a fellow writer to whom I gave a bit of a boost too today. Then he did the nicest thing ever! Upload a video to thank me!

I had to straighten a few things, well one thing really, about me. Giggle! Due to the fact that I really didn't think that my internet and blog handle would cause so much confusion. Really who would have thought that the initials of my first and last name would have everyone so mixed up? (So cheer up Nathan your not the first to make that error. LOL)

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I would like to give a shout out to the future Grammy Winner for best Lyrics----Nathan L. (That's N.L. to you all! LOL Little joke, very little.) Cheers buddy!

M.R. ClueUin

P.s I've also responded. 

Comments

Popular Posts